The position leads the technical strategy to support the digital needs and goals for our diverse client base; provides consultative and tactical guidance for interpreting and integrating research and relevant data; and coordinates with internal and external stakeholders to identify and solve problems and deploy new solutions to drive innovative development.
The position requires a highly technical and hands-on approach, working with a small nimble team in the areas of analysis, UI/UX, design, testing, implementation, and validation.
Our ideal candidate
We need a thinker and advisor for our clients and our team, who takes a proactive approach to develop solutions for needs that may not yet be identified. We need a leader who can understand a prospect’s or client’s situation and goals to develop the narrative that clearly articulates expert winning methodologies, how those will be applied to the project, and how it has worked for others. Just as important is having accountability for the recommended solutions and how they are managed for high-profile clients and tasks. With this in consideration, we want to know: What are the 5 advantages that you have over other candidates to secure a win with our team and our clients?
- Driven to provide innovative digital solutions and services to our clients
- Develop creative solutions to translate business objectives into system requirements
- Provide accurate estimates for scope and timelines of projects
- Define the technology approach that encompasses systems and integration points
- Technical management, deployment, solutions design and implementation experience in a client-facing role
- Lead on gathering requirements to author reports for research findings, functional design solutions, and recommendations, to present and review with clients
- Create user journeys and flows
- Coordinate usability testing and analyze results to author findings report and recommendations
- Improve or create information architecture
- Create wireframes and prototyping (low fidelity) based on best practices and UX recommendations
- Facilitate usability testing and interpret results
- Manages and initiates responsibilities for internal team and partner or outsourced, based on abilities and project development needs
- Collaborates and shares information and ideas to supporting the team
- Continues to stay up-to-date on latest trends and understand and overcome challenges of evolving technologies
- 8+ years experience as functional consultant with background in Cloud or UI/UX
- Experience of digital marketing technology landscape
- Effectively handle multiple projects and timelines
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with UX research methodologies, including analytics and competitive analyses
- Proven ability to analyze data and make data-based UX recommendations
- In depth knowledge of Google Analytics
- Understanding of best practices in web and mobile design, as well as W3C and Section 508 accessibility standards
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite tools, especially Illustrator and Photoshop
- Quality web design skills a plus
- Starting salary based on experience
- Flexible time and Teleworking after 90 days
- Accrued Personal Time Off (PTO) – 15 days first year
- Company contributes 50% toward individual healthcare plan after 60 days
- Simple IRA plan available after 1 year, with up to 3% company match
For more information about our firm, explore our site: batescreative.com.